Saturday 7 May 2016

Amazing Natural Ingredients for Removing Makeup

After taking makeup, up to the end of the day we need to remove makeup. Otherwise, it can damage the skin and skin’s cells. However, many don’t want to use makeup remover for removing makeup. It is very difficult to understand which makeup remover is perfect for skin. However, we cannot avoid makeup removing step when we go to bed. Many natural ingredients work nicely as makeup remover. 

use Natural Ingredients for Removing Makeup

Let us know some of the names and methods of use of the natural makeup remover.

Oil
Olive oil is good for removing makeup. In addition, linseed oil and sesame oil may be used to. Mix little water with any kind of oil. Take this mixture in clear cotton bar and massage the face for five to ten minutes. If you take heavy makeup, it can easily come up with the oil. Coconut oil is inconvenient for removing heavy makeup. Use oil which has low density, it is better to use for removing makeup. Eyes mascara can be removed easily using oil. However, be careful not to enter oil into the eye.

Oil is an Amazing Natural Ingredient for Removing Makeup


Rose water
After removing makeup with oil then wash face with rose water. Soak cotton into the rose water then you need massage and clean the whole face.

Cucumber juice
Cucumber juice is good for removing makeup. Blend well with a young cucumber and make juice then apply on your face. This will help for removing makeup. Cucumber is good for the skin.

Cucumber juice is an Amazing Natural Ingredient for Removing Makeup

Grape
Green grape juice works as a natural toner and cleanser.

Grape is an Amazing Natural Ingredient for Removing Makeup

Potato
Blend potatoes well, and then come out juice from potatoes. Apply this juice on face and rub for ten to fifteen minutes. This will help to remove makeup. In this way, the eye makeup can be taken. This helps to remove dark circles under your eyes.

Potato Juice is an Amazing Natural Ingredient for Removing Makeup

Tomatoes
Ripe tomato juice works as natural bleach. First take a small amount of red flour and then mix with tomato juice. Use it for removing makeup. This mixture will work together as a makeup remover and scrubber also.

tomatoes is an Amazing Natural Ingredient for Removing Makeup

Radish
You can remove makeup using radish juice and rose water mixture. Drop few rose water into radish juice then rub few minutes on skin then wash your face. This mixture is very effective for removing any spots.

Sour Yogurt
First separate water from sour yogurt then mixed with a little olive oil with sour yogurt and massages the face, makeup should be coming out. Skin can be harmful if you can’t separate water from sour yogurt. Direct use of sour yogurt can damage skin. You can use this mixture for removing lipstick of your lips.

46 comments:

  1. I really need coconut oil!
    Thanks for sharing these nice tips :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Style for Mankind for your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool ideas!!!!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things :)
    *new follower on the blog
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose Water is great for our skin! I am currently using a natural rose water in a spray and my skin loves it. It's refreshing and so hydrating!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Yiotou that rose water is amazing for our skin.

      Delete
  7. OMG really, I've never thought about cucumber juice to remove my make-up. I should try this as it's healthy, right?
    Yuliya at Yukova Fashion and Beauty Blog UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH! This is so cool. I am going to try the one with grapes!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! I am following you on GFC and I hope that you will follow me too <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea these natural remedies could help remove your makeup. So cool!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad that my post generate new idea for you that help to remove makeup. Thanks Yasmin and I was visited your blog and I found many interesting topics here. Nice writing.

      Delete
  11. I never would've thought of some of these. Thanks for sharing!

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad that my post is helpful for you Sora

      Delete
  12. Lovely post, dear. I like your blog.

    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak/
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/05/magic-of-givenchy-noir-couture-volume.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea that these sort of remedies existed! Thx for the tip girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so interesting! I've heard of a few of these but definitely will try the others as well! :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pleasure to me that, you feel interesting in this article.

      Delete
  15. Great tips! Potato is something new to me, will give this a try..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But potato is excellent for removing makeup and skin care

      Delete
  16. Thanks Black dress inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tips. I wasn't aware that we can use these to remove makeup. Trying these soon XOXO

    Recently Posted: Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme Deep Lily review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swathi that you find this topic as great.

      Delete
  18. Many of these methods I have never heard before and I find them really interesting! Thanks for sharing, I may just start with olive oil!

    Prudence
    http://www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing! These are all very cool, I hadn't heard of them -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: 10 Amazon Prime Television Shows to Watch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Emelia, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. I loved reading this post. So many great home recipes with natural foods and ingredients that are good for our skin, also. =)

    I welcome you to stop by my blog as well. I am a fan of tours. =) have started a linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join it by linking up this pretty outfit tomorrow and every Thursday. Thanks and enjoy your day! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Emelia, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. I loved reading this post. So many great home recipes with natural foods and ingredients that are good for our skin, also. =)

    I welcome you to stop by my blog as well. I am a fan of tours. =) have started a linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join it by linking up this pretty outfit tomorrow and every Thursday. Thanks and enjoy your day! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Coconut Oil - it's such a good ingredient for many things especially when it comes to your skincare and body care! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super post!!! Have a nice weekend! :) Greetings! :)

    xx Basia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good tips. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment. xoxoxo

    http://www.toksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is such an amazing tips! will try it out asap. thanks for sharing dear<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I had no idea there were so many natural ingredients that could do this. I'm not sure about using potatoes or tomatoes but the olive oil is something I'll try

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good ideas

    http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. great post ! i need to give these a try!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Barring olive oil which I am skeptical of given its heavy texture, I think all other ingredients may prove beneficial :) Well-compiled, Emelia.

    http://www.glamorganicdesi.com/under-eye-cream-for-fine-lines/

    ReplyDelete