You love the way some women have made up their eyes and create that dramatic, dark look? Here’s some idea how you can do it!
1. Take either liquid eyeliner or a pencil and line the inner lids with black eyeliner.
2. Put black eyeliner on the top lid, thicker than the bottom and also make the inner corner of the eye pointed.
3. Do the Cat eye, make sure you have the outer corner of your eyeliner angled out farther and curved slightly upward. The smokey eye, make sure you do this with eye shadow!… The seductive eye, make a small upward angle
4. Add any dark colored eye shadow you’d like from the brow bone down to the lash line.
5. Know that the cat eye means add a shiny lighter color from the brow bone to your eyebrow. The smokey, add the medium color of the eye shadow you chose right on the brow bone and smudge it upward.. The seductive eye, take a lighter shadow and only place it under your eyebrow.
6. Use some nude lip-gloss to fix the attention on your eyes, not on your lips.