1. Start off by applying a shimmering light brown eye shadow all over your eye lids.
2. Apply a shimmering dark brown eye shadow starting from the center and going outward. Make a wing by extending the line about 1-2 cm outwards in a downward angle.
3. Apply the same dark eye shadow on the outer corner of your eye (as if you are blocking it off). Extend it outwards and connect it with the first line you made to create a v-shape.
4. Use the dark brown eye shadow again. Apply it to the outer corner on the lower part of your eye. Start in the middle and work your way outwards to meet the end of the “wing” you created earlier. You should aim for a v-shape.
5. Apply a gel liner. You can start off in the middle and work my way outwards to the corners. Finish off by extending your eyeliner with another wing.
6. Take a matte medium brown eye shadow and apply it lightly about 1 cm under your eye to give on illusion of more prominent “smile bags” (you should be able to find the natural shape of your “smile bags” by squinting your eyes).
7. Apply a beige or white pearl eye shadow on the empty space above your “smile bag” line.
8. Use a tiny amount of shimmery powder eye shadow on top of the pearl shadow. Try not to overdo it.
9. Curl your eye lashes and apply generous coat mascara.
10. Apply a pair of fake eye lashes. Take another pair of eye lashes (cut a regular pair in half or use pair that is already short in length). Add them to the outer corner of your eye. Following the eyeliner you applied earlier.
11. Apply a generous amount of mascara on the middle part of your bottom lashes. Try to clump them together a bit but don’t overdo it. You can also use the dark brown eye shadow to make a sharp edge at the inner corner of your eye.
12. Fill in your eye brow to a desired shape and color.