To find a touch of warmth in this day the skin wants moisture. As well as various moisturizers, oil could be the source of the moisturizers. We realize that oil is just feeling sticky! Not at all. You can use different types of oil on skin and hair care during the winter.
In winter retains moisture in skin olive oil is the best oil. It fits naturally with the skin. It does not have any chemical and anyone can be used for very sensitive skin. Olive oil is more effective than moisturizing lotions from getting back moisture in skin.
Some advice for using oil
* Resulting of dry skin, become dandruff on the head. Avoid this problem putting oil on the scalp. There is no problem in putting oil at night and washed hair at morning.
* Mix Hibiscus Grind and oil and apply on hair for getting healthy and fitted hair. Wait half an hour to one hour then wash with shampoo.
* Oil can be used for ankle crack for any problem.
Olive oil, mustard oil and coconut oils are enriched in vitamin E. Skin will get necessary nutrients to use these types of oils. In addition, various types of oil help to maintain skin moisture.
Various oils can help to bring hair and skins beauty and moisture in winter’s rough and dry weather. Want to bring radiant and moisture in dry skin use various types of oil.
Let’s know to use different types of oils
Coconut oil is very effective for dry skin care. Coconut oil also helps the skin to reduce wrinkles. Removes dead skin cells and helps to soften the skin.
Coconut oil is beneficial to cure dandruff, hair fall, and lifeless hair problems.
Some are having problems such as dry skin move. Almond oil is effective for dry skin problems.
Take a small cotton ball and soaked in almond oil and. Then massage gently under the eyes. Thus, massage every night the dark circle will remove.
Mix Amanda oil and honey then apply on your skin if you want your skin look bright. Regular basis use of almond oil will reduced skin wrinkles.
Almond oil will provide nutrition in hair. Almond oil helps to reduce hair fall and broken hair problems. Every day massage almond oil on scalp using.
You will get warmth by argan oil. Take 1 to 2 drops argan oil and put in the face and neck. It is easily absorbed into the skin without feeling sticky on the skin.
Roughness of the hair and dryness of the hair can be avoided by using argan oil. Use argan oil on regular basis for avoiding these effects.
You can use jojoba oil to provide skin moisture and nutrients. Wash after 20 to 30 minutes when you use jojoba oil on hair. This will increase the beauty of the hair. You can use jojoba oil with shampoo or conditioners.
Lavender oil is beneficial who has been suffering from acne or skin problems are caused by using variety of chemicals of materials.
Use sesame oil for removing skin’s black head, acne and skin’s black spot. You can rub sesame oil on your skin and put it in whole night. You can also use sesame oil as cleansing cream. Use sesame oil for burst ankle issues.
When you take bath you can be mixed 3 tablespoons sesame oil with water. It is very helpful for skin. The dirt will come out from inside the skin. Then clean your face with warm water and mild soap.
Tea leaf oil
For acne remedies one can be used tea leaves oil. However, before using it on the skin use little bit oil on your skin, try to see that it has any adverse reactions on your skin.
Use Oil in Face pack
* mixed One teaspoon of olive oil and half teaspoon of lemon juice together and apply to face. After 15 minutes, wash it with water. This will increase the skin’s brightness.
* Mixed one-fourth of apple cider vinegar and the same amount of water with sesame oil and mix them well. Use this mixture as a cream at every night. However, do not forget to wash your face with water before rubbing this cream.
* Those are oily skin type, use white part of an egg with 20 to 25 drops of tea leafs oil, one teaspoon of honey and one tea spoon of oats. Mix all these ingredients well. Then apply on your skin. Put it for 20 minutes. Then remove it with cold water to clean the mouth.
Wash the face with clean water. Then massage on your skin with sesame oil. Then clean the mouth with half a teaspoon of rice powder. Then clean with cold water and remove the skin dirt.
Make lotion from oil
Soak the basil leaves in water. Take 5 ml juice from basil leaves, 60 ml juice of rose water and 15 drops of tea-leaves. Then mixed them well and then mix all ingredients with oil to create a lotion. You can use it to keep in refrigerator for 14 days. Before use this lotion you need to shake.